ChaosDimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application

3 posters

Go down

Admin Application Empty Admin Application

Post  jezima97 Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:25 am

MC name: jezima97 (obi1the2nd)
Name: Jez Stephenson
Time on the server: 7-8 months
Admin, Mod or advertiser: Admin

Previous experience: My experience as staff on servers varies from being a simple advertiser and Mod to being Head-Mod and Admin. I have detailed knowledge on how to use the World Edit plugin so can act as a big help to the server world's infrastructure and major details.
Being Mod/Head-Mod on HQ-Crafting/ChaosDimension has given me a chance to get to know both the moral and correct way to act on a server for young and old players. This gives me a strong advantage to stop players from being rude and to keep a kind and friendly environment for the whole ChaosDimension community.
Not only has my 7 months on this server taught me the ropes of an online PVP map but it has also allowed me to form relationships with most common players. I am good friends with all the ChaosDimension staff and they have taught me how to act as a proper and polite staff member. I am also known by other normal players so they can come to me for help when they feel they cannot to other staff.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff on the server: My primary intentions when becoming Admin are to help normal players with everyday problems and to also assist other Admins/Owners with OP projects. I would enjoy constructing personal buildings and resourceful buildings for the server itself. I feel that I will add a unique spark to ChaosDimension which is why I would love for you to consider me for the position of server Admin.

Thanks,

jezima97

farao
jezima97
jezima97

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Re: Admin Application

Post  Nadia_531 Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:45 am

Bravo. Bravo. You would make a good admin Very Happy
Nadia_531
Nadia_531

Back to top Go down

Post  Awesomo Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:29 am

Woo! This guy would be a great admin! HE HAS COLOURS ON HIS APP HE WILL BE THE BEST ADMIN EVERRRR
Awesomo
Awesomo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down